I consider it an honor to be asked to provide training for other professionals, therefore I take a great of deal of time developing training opportunities that meet the needs of my audience. The first step in having me conduct a training is an in-depth discussion of your needs and the outcomes you would like to have participants achieve. During the current COVID-19 pandemic, my training and consulting services can be offered through live webinar or other video platform formats.
Topics I have provided training on recently, include:
- Motivational Interviewing (MI) – I am a member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers and have conducted many trainings to medical and mental health professionals, addiction treatment programs, sports trainers and university student affairs professionals. For more detailed information, click here.
- Managing and Responding to Threats on School/ University Campuses. For more information about my work in the area of threat management, click here.
- Improving Communication Between Parents and Children/ Teens
- Resilience Building in Teens and Families
- Feedback Informed Therapy (FIT)
- High School and College Athletes: Motivating Growth and Emotional Well-Being
- Engaging Men in Therapy
- Disaster Mental Health
- Managing Grief in School Settings
- Intervening with a Loved One Struggling with Addiction
- Compassion Fatigue
I am available for 1/2, full and multi-day trainings. Please contact me by phone at 310-924-2432 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scheduling and pricing.