I consider it an honor to be asked to provide training for other professionals, therefore I take a great of deal of time developing training opportunities that meet the needs of my audience. The first step in having me conduct a training is an in-depth discussion of your needs and the outcomes you would like to have participants achieve. Topics I have provided training on recently, include:
Motivational Interviewing (MI) – I am a member of the Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers and have conducted many trainings to mental health professionals, student affairs staff members, medical personnel at professional conferences and private, small-group presentations.
- Managing and Responding to Threats on School Campuses
- Improving Communication Between Parents and Children/ Teens
- Resilience Building in Teens and Families
- Feedback Informed Therapy (FIT)
- Engaging Men in Therapy
- Disaster Mental Health
- Managing Grief in School Settings
- Intervening with a Loved One Struggling with Addiction
I am available for 1/2 and full day trainings. Please contact me by phone at 310-924-2432 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss scheduling and pricing.