As a consultant, I have had the opportunity to work with other private practice mental health professionals, organizations, universities and other businesses to provide guidance around an area of expertise that I can offer. I draw on my rich and varied experiences as a leader in higher education, community mental health, forensic, disability services and athletics to my work with clients.
- Leading/ managing during COVID-19 pandemic
- Helping teams cope with a loss in the workplace. I am trained by the International Stress Management Foundation to conduct critical incident debriefing interventions for groups and individuals.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of a Threat Management program. Click here for more information on Threat Management
- Developing organizational structures to manage high risk clients
- Creating systems of care within athletic departments/ teams to better support high achieving athletes/ coaches
- Consulting with universities on how to develop best-practices around mental health, substance abuse and sexual assault policies and procedures.
- Providing threat assessment consultations for businesses and universities
- Assisting administrators on with how to support teachers managing high risk students in the classroom.
- Psychotherapy and Consulting practice development for individuals and groups.
Click here to see reviews from several companies who have worked with me in my role as consultant and trainer. Additional references are available upon request.