As a consultant, I have had the opportunity to work with other private practice mental health professionals, organizations, universities and other businesses to provide guidance around an area of expertise that I can offer. I draw on my rich and varied experiences as a leader in higher education, community mental health, forensic, disability services and athletics to my work with clients.
- Leading/ managing during COVID-19 pandemic
- Helping teams cope with a loss in the workplace. I am trained by the International Stress Management Foundation to conduct critical incident debriefing interventions for groups and individuals.
- Assisting in the development, implementation and maintenance of a Threat Management program. Click here for more information on Threat Management
- Developing organizational structures to manage high risk clients
- Creating systems of care within athletic departments/ teams to better support high achieving athletes/ coaches
- Consulting with universities on how to develop best-practices around mental health, substance abuse and sexual assault policies and procedures.
- Providing threat assessment consultations for businesses and universities
- Assisting administrators on with how to support teachers managing high risk students in the classroom.
- Psychotherapy and Consulting practice development for individuals and groups.
For more information about my consulting services, please email me at [email protected] or call 310-924-2432.
Click here to see reviews from several companies who have worked with me in my role as consultant and trainer. Additional references are available upon request.