Schools/ Universities, Workplaces and Organizations of all types need clear plans in place to manage the increasing number of threats that occur across the United States each year. I have extensive experience and training in managing threats of violence, towards self and others, and can assist your organization in developing a comprehensive plan that addresses:
- How to identify and report potential threats
- The development of a threat assessment team
- The importance of using evidence-based assessment tools and interviewing skills.
- Managing threat situations/ mitigate risk
- Debrief Staff/ Respond to Staff Distress
I am an active member in Association for Threat Assessment Professionals (ATAP) and the National Behavioral Intervention Team Association (NaBITA) and am a regular presenter at professional conferences on these topics.
My threat management services include:
- Individual, small and large group trainings
- Conducting threat assessments on persons of concern
- Serving as an outside consultant on threat assessment teams
- Consulting on or providing post-crisis services
For more information, please email me at email@example.com or call 310-924-2432.