With the COVID-19 pandemic affecting everyone, I thought I’d bring together some resources that I find as helpful as we navigate through this crisis together. My discussions with clients, friends, colleagues and just reflecting on my own experiences will inform what resources I list below. I also welcome ideas of resources to post here, as new and helpful ideas emerge daily right now as we begin this journey together.
- Dr. Baruch Fishoff – Part I – Pandemic Anxiety Part I
- Dr. Baruch Fishoff – Part II – Pandemic Anxiety Part II
Coping Effectively During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Seven Crucial Research Findings for Coping During the COVID Crisis
- COVID-19: Managing Stress During This Crucial Time
- Youtube Video FACE-COVID by Dr. Russ Harris, founder of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
Resources for Parents and Families