Organizational Change and Crisis Management
Organizations are dynamic and always changing. Yet, even the most well-orchestrated change in direction can promote unrest and tension across a company. In some instances, changes come out of company crisis – where no one could see the problem coming, but now company leaders are left to pick up the pieces and re-establish stability.
I help companies navigate these types of challenging moment in a variety of ways, including:
- Organizational Change Planning
- Helping Establish Change Management Teams
- Designing and Implementing Focus Groups
- Critical Incident Debriefing
- Crisis Leadership playbook and skill development
I work with companies to develop an individualized action plan to address their unique needs. Reach out and we’ll up a free consultation zoom to see if I could be a good fit to meet your needs.